Terms of Service
Effective January 14, 2022
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or need customer support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOETHER RUDIN INC DBA DOLR IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY THIRD-PARTY AGREEMENTS
- INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES
The Services are provided for informational purposes only. The Services may show content, prices, and other information provided by third-parties. Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr does not assume any liability for the accuracy and timeliness of such information. Due to fluctuations that may occur it is possible that the prices and data displayed may not be the most current.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES
Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr is not a lender or investment advisor. No lender relationship, brokerage relationship, advisory relationship or any similar agency or fiduciary relationship is intended to be or shall be deemed to have been created between you and Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr.
- THIRD PARTY AGREEMENTS
Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr is not a party to any relationship that forms between you any third party after using the Services. Any disputes that arise between you and any third party regarding your use of the Services are to be resolved exclusively between you and that third party.
- BASIC TERMS
- You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any consequences thereof. You may use the Services only if you are over 18 years of age, can form a binding contract with Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr and are not a person barred from accessing the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
- You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- The Services are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- Usage Limits. Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr users are limited to transaction sizes of up to $5,000 per week. We also retain the right to change or create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr reserves the right to cancel or suspend transactions if Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr reasonably believes the transaction:
- is in violation of the Agreement or other applicable law;
- is in furtherance of fraud; or
- poses a risk to the rights of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr or a third party.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Agreement. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at getdolr.com/terms-of-service. If you do not wish to be bound by any such revisions to the Terms, you must end these Terms with us as set forth in Section 11 below. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr, third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password or credentials that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your account. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account and with other accounts that you may connect to Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr account. Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You agree to notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- YOUR DATA
You are solely responsible for all data that you upload or transmit through the Services ("User Data"). Do not transmit User Data you do not have permission to send to Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr. You are responsible for creating backup copies of any User Data and Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr is not responsible for loss of any User Data. By posting User Data on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that:
- the User Data is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- that the posting of your User Data on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
- You agree not to upload any User Data on the Services that:
- Is harassing, impersonates another person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- Violates the rights of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, and publicity rights;
- Is a direct and specific threat of violence to others;
- Violates any contractual obligation;
- Is furtherance of illegal activities; or
- Is abusive or constitutes spam.
- Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all User Data.
- You retain any and all of your rights to any User Data you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for User Data you or any third-party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting User Data using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such User Data on and through the Service.
Transaction Data for Shop & Pay program: We currently use Fidel and the card networks (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) to monitor card transactions for your participation in the Dolr Shop & Pay program. Your agreement to the various Dolr Terms of Service (TOS) authorize Fidel and the card networks to monitor the transactions made with your registered eligible payment cards at participating Dolr merchants to confirm qualified transactions. The data collected from Fidel includes your registered card identifier, merchant location, transaction date/time and amount.
- By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Dolr to share your payment card information with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (Payment Networks) so it knows you enrolled. You authorize Mastercard, Visa and AMEX to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (Payment Networks) to share such transaction details with Dolr and participating merchants to enable your card-linked offer(s) and provide offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by navigating to your dashboard menu to remove your linked card(s).
- Card Eligibility: Not all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are eligible for registration - including PIN based purchases on debit cards (debit cards can be processed as credit, and authorised with a signature instead of PIN). Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-, MasterCard-, and American Express-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa payment system, MasterCard payment system, and/or American Express payment system are not eligible to participate.
- Transaction Eligibility: If you register a debit card, your transaction must be processed as a ‘credit’ (i.e. signature) transaction to make sure the transaction can be monitored. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your enrolled card if you want the transaction to be eligible for rewards or offer completion.
- Transaction Data Use:
- Use transaction data such as transaction amount, transaction time and merchant location to confirm a Qualifying Purchase or return to match transactions to confirm whether you qualify for rewards.
- Share transaction data with the participating merchant where a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred. For example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last 4 digits of your card number so the merchant can verify your purchase with its records if there is a missing or disputed transaction;
- Provide participating merchants aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to registered card activity solely to allow participating merchants and Third Party Service Providers to assess the results of their campaign;
- Create a record of the transaction data and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with operating the Program;
- Provide information in order to respond to a request from government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a merchant.
- You authorize the sharing, exchange and use of transaction data described above and herein by and among Company and applicable Payment Card Networks and applicable Merchants.
- Linking Eligible Cards: you may elect to link one or more Eligible Payment Cards issued to you for a participating Payment Card Network (Linked Card). You are responsible for entering the correct information when setting up your Linked Card. Each Linked Card may only be linked to your Member Account once and may not be added to more than one Member Account. We are not responsible for any error on your part nor are we responsible if, for any technical or other reason, you are unable to link a specific card to your Member Account. For each Linked Card, you authorize us on an ongoing basis to retrieve, organize and present to you information about Qualifying Transactions.
- Earned Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be reflected under “Shop & Pay balance” but will initially be marked as “pending” amounts in your Member Account. It may take up to 7 business days from the date a Qualifying Transaction is made for the related earned Cashback to be reflected in your Member Account. As soon as we are notified that a Qualifying Transaction has been fully settled the related earned Cashback will be removed from “pending” amounts and will only be marked under “Shop & Pay balance”.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr (NOTE: scraping the Services without the prior consent of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr is expressly prohibited);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services; or
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site or its content.
- NOETHER RUDIN INC DBA DOLR'S RIGHTS
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services and any content available on the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr and its licensors. The Services and its content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr, or the Services are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- ENDING THESE TERMS
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr as follows.
- You may end the Agreement with Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services. In order to deactivate your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe:
- you have violated these Terms,
- you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or
- our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or through the Services the next time you attempt to access your account.
- In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services, except those Sections you would expect to survive termination.
- Nothing in this section shall affect Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr's rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
- DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, Service Providers (Fidel), Payment Card Networks, and licensors (collectively, the "Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities"). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
- The Services are Available "AS-IS": Your access to and use of the Services are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, THE Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr ENTITIES and Fidel (Service Provider) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities and Fidel (Service Provider) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) any actions of Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr users; (ii) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services; (iii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any content; (iv) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the Services; (v) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities, Fidel (Service Provider) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein. In no event shall Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities, Fidel Service Provider) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) be liable for special, consequential, liquidated, incidental, indirect, exemplary, moral, or punitive damages even if notified of the possibility of same.
- Links: The Services may contain links to third-party services or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such services or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such services or resources. Links to such services or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities of such services or resources or the content, products, or services available from such services or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such services or resources.
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr ENTITIES, and its Service Providers (Fidel) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr ENTITIES, Fidel (Service Provider) and Payment Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Indemnification: To the extent not prohibited by law, you expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr Entities and its Service Providers (Fidel) and Payment Card Networks from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, related to all third party claims, charges and investigations related to (1) your failure to comply with the Terms; (2) your interactions with any other Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr user; and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through the Services.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Waiver: Any failure by Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr to exercise any of its respective rights, powers, or remedies under these Terms of Service, or any delay by Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr in doing so, does not constitute a waiver of any such right, power, or remedy. The single or partial exercise of any right, power, or remedy by Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr does not prevent either from exercising any other rights, powers, or remedies.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms of Service, as amended from time to time, is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability attaches only to such provision and everything else in these Terms of Service continues in full force and effect.
- Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
- Choice of Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, and shall be interpreted in all respects as a Ohio contract. Any dispute, controversy, claim or action arising from or related to your use of the Site or these Terms of Service likewise shall be governed by the laws of Ohio, exclusive of choice-of-law principles.
- Arbitration:In the event of a dispute between the Parties arising out of or relating in any way to this Agreement, such dispute shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association and shall be resolved by means of arbitration by a panel of three arbitrators.Arbitration shall be limited solely to deciding the merits of any controversy or dispute relating to the Agreement. Such arbitration shall be pursuant to the International Dispute Resolution Procedures of the American Arbitration Association and shall be conducted in Franklin County, Ohio, or such other location as the Parties may select by mutual agreement. The language of the arbitration shall be English.The arbitrators shall issue a reasoned award, and it shall be final and binding upon the Parties and not subject to further appeal. The arbitrators shall be empowered to award money damages but may not award consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages or order specific performance.The Parties hereby consent to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio, United States, for the enforcement of any arbitration award.
- Class Action Waiver: You and Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr agree that any party hereto may bring claims against the others only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. No class arbitration is permitted, and no arbitrator may consolidate or join more than one person's or party's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. Any relief awarded to any one Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr user cannot and may not affect any other Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr users.
- Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or to modify these Terms, including any Service Fees, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or via the App; however, we reserve the right to make any such changes effective immediately to maintain the security of our Service or to comply with any laws or regulations. We will update the "Effective From" date at the top of these Terms.
- Modifications to these Terms shall automatically be effective upon posting; provided, however, that material changes to the Terms will be effective as to an existing User thirty (30) days after notice to the User is provided on Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr's website. You agree to keep your email address on file with Noether Rudin Inc DBA Dolr up-to-date. By continuing to access or use the Service after we have posted a modification or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Service and deactivate your account if applicable.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Cashback: means United States-USD cashback, earned on qualified purchases of products and services from Participating Merchants of the Dolr program.
- Eligible Payment Card: means any Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card in the individual name of the applicable Member and which is eligible to become a Linked Card as determined by Dolr and the Service Providers from time to time. Dolr is not under any obligation to determine the eligibility of any such card prior to a Member making a link request pursuant to the relevant eligible payment card section above, and Dolr and the Service Providers shall have the right to remove any such card from eligibility at any time and for any reason. Not all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are eligible for registration as a Linked Card – including PIN based purchases on debit cards (debit transactions should be put through as an credit and authorised via signature in order to allow the transaction to be tracked). Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-, MasterCard-, and American Express- branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa payment system, MasterCard payment system, and/or American Express payment system are not Eligible Payment Cards.
- Fidel: is a Service Provider of Transaction Data Services linking Payment Card Networks with Company.
- Participating/Partner Merchant: means a third party merchant that provides Offers on the Dolr platform. Merchants that are part of the Dolr network as determined by Dolr. Dolr shall have the sole and exclusive right to add or remove merchants from time to time.
- Payment Card Network: means Visa, American Express and Mastercard.
- Qualifying Transaction/Purchase: means a personal purchase of a good or service using your Linked Card from a Participating Merchant that complies with all Offer terms. Any retail purchase transaction (not being a cash withdrawal, cash advance, card check transaction, instant loan) whereby a Member makes a purchase from a Participating Merchant Partner using an Eligible Linked Card.
- Linked Card: an Eligible Payment Card that a Member links pursuant to the section above for use in connection with participation in the Dolr Loyalty Program.
- Member or Users: (or “you”, “your”, “yours”): a current member of Dolr Loyalty Program having a valid enrollment in the Dolr Shop & Pay Loyalty Program.
- Service Provider: means a party retained by us to act on our behalf to provide, or to assist us in providing, the Dolr platform and the Services. This includes each Payment Card Network, and Fidel Limited (“Fidel”).